Seller Basic Instructions
- A person can become a seller by filling a simple form using their unique email address and phone number. The sign-up link is given in the website header named “Start Selling /Join Seller”.
- Now the seller can log in to their account.
- The seller can access the account by clicking on the link named “Vendor Dashboard” given in the header.
- The Seller has to verify his/her shop by clicking on a link named “Verify Now” given in the “Dashboard” section of “Dashbord>Setting”.
- Then, the Seller has to fill the form in order to verify his/her shop.
- After Submission of the verification form. Our BazarZai team will verify the information filled by the seller in the form. Based on that information, our team will approve/reject the shop.
- Only after approval of the shop, seller’s product will show on the website.
- The seller can add products from the “Products” section by simply fill a form.
- Added products will be shown on the website after the admin’s approval of the product.
- After Submission of the verification form. Our BazarZai team will verify the information filled by the seller in the form. Based on that information, our team will approve/reject the Products.
The seller can view/edit its shop information here:
- Shop Name
- Delivery Charges (Shipping Fee)
- Shop Logo
- Social Media links
The seller can:
- See its product sales here.
- Filter orders by payment status, Delivery status, and Order code.
- Seller can’t change the “Order status” of an order.
- Seller must have to “Create shipments” status of an order.
- Assign delivery boy or deliver the product directly courier to the customer.
- Seller Create Shipment with valid Tracking Information.
- The seller should update Shipments status time to time until the product delivered.
- After the seller update the Order “Shipping Status” to “Customer confirmed delivery” the BazarZai team will contact the customer to confirm delivery.
- After the team confirms order status will update “Processing” to “Complete” if everything fine.
- The seller can withdraw money instantly by bKash or DBBL when an order status “Complete”.
- The seller can set “Shipping Status” to cancel the sales order before shipping the order.
- After delivery, the order can be return and a request for a refund can be raised.
- The seller can “Request Refund” for his/her customer. (Refund amount will debit from seller balance)
- Refunds will be released only after the seller “Request Refund”.
- A refund will be credited to the customer’s wallet. (withdrawable by bKash).
NOTE: After approval of both admin and seller, the refund amount will be credited to the customer’s wallet.
Here all the queries about the product sent by the customer will be listed here. This module will contain a chat between the customer and the seller.
- Customers can contact over WhatsApp, Messenger, Phone Call.
- Customers can leave Product Inquiry, Seller gat email and should reply via mail ASAP.
The User will add/update his/her information here like:
- Basic Info
- Name (Real Face no Logo Allowed)
- Profile Photo (Real Shop Image)
- Social Accounts
- Correct and exact shop location on the map.
- Payment Settings: The user can enable/disable payment settlement modes which will be used by the admin to transfer the payment dues to the seller. The payment modes are given below:
- bKash Payment
- DBBL Bank Payment
The seller can withdraw money from this module by filling a simple form.
Steps to withdraw money:
- The seller will send a money withdrawal request from this module by filling a simple form.
- After that, the admin will transfer the money to the seller’s payment settlement modes.
- At last, after the admin transfer, the money through payment modes, the money withdrawal request status will change to “Paid”.